Welcome!

"Healing Hands for Arianne" has been set up by friends and family of Arianne Jones, a young woman who suffered a ruptured aneurysm which resulted in subarachnoid hemorrhage on the evening of May 19, 2013. As we support Ari on her long road of recovery, updates will be posted here to share with those interested in helping. Whether you choose to pray for her, offer monetary support, or simply spread the word... we appreciate that you've stopped by. To donate to her benefit fund, please click the link below her picture on the right.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Home Trial

Today Arianne spent some time at home to evaluate her living space and see what challenges she may have upon discharge, so therapy can work with her on these things. I was only there for a short time but she seemed to do great. She walked the stairs twice! Her dad helped her install some things to make the bathroom a bit more functional. It won't be long and she will be home permanently!  Another bit of good news-  Arianne GOT HER TRACH OUT!!! But by far my favorite part of the day was sitting with her on the couch and hearing one of  her use one of her witty one-liners on her dad! We all had a good laugh and her mom said "Well she's back!" Yes she is! Thank you all for your prayers which have no doubt been heard. Arianne still faces some challenges but I have no doubt that she will overcome and will become even more of a blessing to those in her presence.

Speech has encouraged blogging, so I am hoping Arianne will take over this one and share her story of continuing recovery with you all.

- Amy

3 comments:

  1. Arie....... you owe me a visit to Vegas! Yes, I .... we live her now. My second day. Like you, I am having to relearn how to do things. Everyday things. Get better enough to fly and get your butt out here. Bring Amy if you must! :) Bring Donna too. I need some girlfriends to go see The Thunder From Down Under! (Google it)! I have been paying so hard for you. You have a wonderful family and awesome friends. Madison and I, flights selling, to come help at your benefit. You have always treated me like part of the family. I love you dearly.
    Jeanne (Kochersperger)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was PRAYING......... not paying

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYY! Arianne, I am so happy you are progressing. I know you've got a road ahead of you, but LOOK how FAR you've come already! :)

    ReplyDelete